Information on how wineries and their representatives can submit wines for review to be published in Winetification.com.
How do I submit a wine for a blind tasting?
Submitting a wine for review is easy:
- First, submit the Wine Sample Information Form below.
- Then, send three bottles of wine to the mailing address provided below. Please note that wines that are sent without first completing the Wine Sample Information Form below will not be tasted.
- How long does it take to complete a review? Just a few days. Typically we will complete and publish a review within 1 business week upon receipt of the samples.
- Is there any fee associated with your reviews? No.
- Will I be notified before my wine review is published? We do not share wine reviews with anyone, including the producers of the wine, in order to prevent inappropriate advance knowledge of our reviews.
- How many bottles are required of each wine tasted? We ask for three bottles of each sample. This allows for the wine to be re-tasted if any questions or problems arise from the first tasting (This also applies even if the bottle of wine uses a closure other than cork).
All samples must have US Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB)-approved front and back labels on them. We will not accept wines with unfinished labels.
Where do I send the bottles of wine?
Use the following address:
13014 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Ste 207
Tampa, Florida 33618
Wine Sample Information Form[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]